Kiakia is a financial marketplace that grants short-term business and personal loans.
If you speak pidgin English, you’d know ‘Kiakia’ means fast, or better still ‘quickly’. That is precisely the idea behind KiaKia Loan.
KiaKia loan makes it very easy to access a loan in Nigeria without any collaterals.
KiaKia Loan Requirements
- Valid means of Identification
- A bank account with Bank Verification Number
- Proof of income from the workplace or business
- A working email address
- You reside in Nigeria
- You must be 21 and above
How to Apply for KiaKia Loan
- Visit the website and create an account with your accurate details
- Start an application chat on the site
- Upload a valid means of identification
- Enter your desired loan amount
- Choose the loan duration
- Upload a screenshot of your last 3 salary or business income alerts
- Accept the loan terms and conditions if your application is approved
- Authenticate your bank account
- Get credited
KiaKia Loan App
Currently, there is no KiaKia loan app in any of the mobile app stores. All borrowing services are conducted through their website. They claim that this is to allow customers with utility phones to access all their services.
How Much Can I Get from KiaKia Loan?
You can borrow as low as N10,000 and as much as N200, 000 from them.
This loan attracts as little as 5.6% to as much as 24% in interest rates. Considering the speed of applications, this isn’t a bad rate base.
Repayment terms for the Kiakia loan are quite simple. You only need to have repaid the loan between 7 and 30 days. However, it is advisable to pay your loans earlier if you can because of the rewards that come with it.
- The application process is easy and funds are released within minutes
- Does not require any serious paperwork
- No geographical restrictions, meaning you can apply from anywhere
- It comes with a loan processing charge
- The maximum amount of borrowable is quite low
If short term loans are what you’re looking for, then a KiaKia loan is definitely what you should take a look at. You can apply for much bigger loans if you earn credit points with them for some time. All you need is to access their site, fill in the required steps, and you’ll have your loan application reviewed.
If it’s a success, then you get your loan in no time. You’re only advised to take up a KiaKia loan however if you can afford it. There is no room for defaults.