A loan is a sum of money that an individual borrows. Usually, the individual or entity borrowing the loan incurs a debt that they need to pay back with interest. Basically, a loan helps people meet unforeseen financial emergencies.
The most common place people seek loans is at the bank. A reputable bank like FCMB (first city Monument Bank) is a popular bank known for giving out easy loans. Now, you might be wondering how to get a loan from FCMB. Here is all you need to know about it.
What are the available loans from FCMB?
FacMB has several loan options available. All you have to do is pick the most suitable one for yourself. Here are the offers available to you:
1. Fast cash
FCMB fast cash is a paperless loan facility that requires no collateral. You can apply for this loan by dialing the USSD code, *329*11#.
What are the features and benefits of FCMB fast cash?
Some of the features and benefits of FCMB Fast Cash includes:
- It grants you instant access to funds.
- Fast cash is very convenient because it does not require any paperwork. Just dial, *329*11#
- Also, you can apply for it as many times as you want
- Lastly, you get a 3 months replacement cycle
What are the requirements to get an FCMB fast cash loan?
To get an FCMB fast cash loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must apply for an FCMB fast cash loan to solve an urgent financial need.
- FCMB must grant you access to fast cash services.
- The loan will be paid directly to your current or savings account with FCMB. However, non-FCMB customers must use their salary account.
Basically, this sums up the basic requirements to get a fast cash loan. However, to read a more comprehensive information, refer back to their website, www.fcmb.com
2. Salary Plus Loan
This is a customer credit scheme solely for salary earners who have an FCMB account. Through salary plus, loan qualified FCMB customers can get funding before they receive their salaries.
What are the requirements to get an FCMB salary plus loan?
To obtain a salary plus loan, you must provide your salary account. Also, you must provide consistent receipts of your salary for at least six months with a referral to your employer.
3. Premium Salary Loan
This loan scheme caters to verified staff of commercial organizations. However, the organization has to be rated on Moody’s with at least a BB range. Also, interested participants have to be eligible for at least a loan of N2,000,000
What are the features of a premium salary loan?
- Here are key features of the premium salary loan:
- You apply for a minimum loan amount of N 2million.
- A management fee of 1% fiat upfront.
- A minimum and maximum tenure of 12 and 60 months respectively.
- Lastly, the insurance fee will be 0.9% of the loan amount tenure.
Get a loan up to N100,000 at the best affordable rates in Nigeria
Did you know that you can now you can compare interest rates from different lenders with our loan simulator and get the best deal? Making an informed loan decision requires comparing different loan offers before making a commitment. Through our simulator, you can see at a glance, loan offers coming from different lenders in less than 5 minutes, so you can make the right decision regarding your financing. Try it today
4. Auto Loan
This loan allows individuals who qualify to part-finance acquisition of personal cars. It allows customers to own a car and pay over a specific period of time. Furthermore, it is divided into FCMB Auto Loan Alliance and Standard Auto Loan.
The FCMB Auto Loan Alliance package offers loans to customers to obtain a Tokunbo car. On the other hand, Standard Auto Loan helps customers buy cars from pre-qualified dealers who have an agreement with FCMB. Read more on car loan companies in Nigeria.
5. Credit Card
With an FCMB Credit card, you can pay for anything. It offers you a credit that you can use to buy anything and requires that you pay back the loan in the future.
How can I get an FCMB Credit card?
Here are the steps you should follow to get an FCMB credit card
- Log into the FCMB website
- Next, go to the website’s dashboard and click on loans and credit cards.
- Thereafter, click on credit card
- Read through and click on the link that will redirect you to a form to fill.
- Fill in your personal details and click on “Apply now”
- On the other hand, you can call FCMB credit card on 0700329000 or visit the nearest FCMB branch close to you.
Read more on banks that offer loans without collateral in Nigeria.
How can I get a loan from FCMB?
Simply follow the process below to receive a loan from FCMB:
- Take time out to go through their available loans as listed and explained earlier in this article
- Visit any of their official outlets, tendering your request for that type of loan
- An agent would put you through on the application process
However, note that some loans can be applied for and received online and you do not need to go to their office.
Need a loan? Kindly check out this platform that allows you to compare loans from several lenders in minutes. This would help you make the best decision for you
How can I contact FCMB?
You can contact FCMB through the following ways:
Address: Primrose Tower,17A Tinubu Street, Marina, Lagos State.
Phone number: 01-2798800 or 07003290000
Email address: email@example.com
You can reach them via any of the means listed above.
FCMB is one of the most reliable banks to obtain a loan. Their loans are easily accessible and do not require collateral. If you are considering borrowing a loan, you might want to check FCMB loan packages out.