Last updated on August 7th, 2023 at 01:22 pm
The condition of the Nigerian economy today has made it difficult for people’s salaries to meet their everyday needs. Hence, it becomes important for these people to obtain loans to help settle their bills pending when their next salary arrives. A reliable platform you can trust to offer you quick loans without collateral is Fast Credit. Basically, the Fast Credit loan is quick, stress-free, and convenient for the common man to access.
FCL, short for Fast Credit Limited, was established in 2014 as a CBN-licensed financial institution to offer a range of financial services to both individuals and corporates in Nigeria. Basically, this company specialises in providing loans to people employed in the private and public sectors with the use of digital lending services. This helps to bridge the credit accessibility gap in the Nigerian populace. Fast Credit lending service is fast, easy to access, and convenient for everyone.
Also, this company provides high-yielding investment services through its numerous innovative products. Another product this organisation offers is payment solutions. The Fast Credit payment solution is quick and efficient, catering to your everyday needs through your smartphone and other tech devices.
The company shows commitment to responsible lending of unsecured loans to employed Nigerians who are in need, thus they promote financial inclusion. You can access a loan of up to 3 million Naira in less than 24 hours.
The application process is fast with a low-interest rate and has a flexible payback tenor to make it easy for the common man to obtain and repay a loan. If you apply for a loan on this platform, you should get disbursed within 24 hours, provided that you have all the necessary documents.
The Fast Credit company offers primarily investment and loan services. The categories listed under the loan service include:
The private sector Fast Credit loan is a quick, collateral-free loan that employees in corporate organisations can access. Basically, this loan enables employees to meet up with their expenses pending when they get their salary. Once you receive the loan, you can quickly pay it back over a specific tenor.
Fast Credit also offers public sector loans to federal government agencies and ministries. This loan also caters to police officers and Lagos State government staff. So if you fall into any of these categories, you can apply for a public sector loan on Fast Credit.
Did you know that you can now you can compare interest rates from different lenders with our loan simulator and get the best deal? Making an informed loan decision requires comparing different loan offers before making a commitment. Through our simulator, you can see at a glance, loan offers coming from different lenders in less than 5 minutes, so you can make the right decision regarding your financing. Try it today
The SME loan caters to small and medium-sized businesses and helps to finance their growth. So business owners are not left out as they can obtain a loan from this platform easily. However, this kind of loan has to be backed by guarantors and requires more documentation than the private sector loan. The maximum loan tenor for a Fast Credit SME loan is 6 months.
Secure your future with Fast Credit investment products. Your investment is secure with a tangible return on investment every month. The minimum amount of money you can invest on this platform is N100,000.
To obtain an instant Fast Credit loan, follow these easy instructions:
1. Visit their website, www.fastcredit-ng.com
2. Next, tap on the menu bar and click on “loan”
3. Select the category of loan you want to apply for and then tap “apply”
4. Lastly, enter all the necessary information and upload all documents then wait for them to process it and grant you access to the loan.
Alternatively, you can download the Fast Credit app on your smartphone, create an account, and just apply for a quick loan.
The documentation you require to obtain a public sector loan from Fast Credit includes the following:
1. Recent passport photograph (wherever it applies)
2. Your recent 3 months’ salary account statement
3. Work ID
4. Valid means of ID
The documentation you need to obtain an SME loan from Fast Credit are:
1. Your business’ 12 months bank accounts statement
2. A valid government Issued ID. This can either be your voter’s card, international passport, or driver’s license
3. Your recent passport photograph
4. Incorporation documents
5. A Utility Bill that is not older than 3 months
6. Proof of tax payment
7. Personal cheques
8. Executed guarantors form & cheques
Here are the steps to take if you want to start investing with Fast Credit:
1. First, go to their web platform, www.fastcredit-ng.com
2. Next, scroll down the page and tap on the “Invest Now” tab
3. Thereafter, select your investment category and enter the amount you want to invest. Make sure you read and understand the terms and conditions before you invest.
4. Click on “Start Investing”.
With Fast Credit investment, you receive up to 12% every year on your investment products. Also, the investment has a minimum of 90 days tenor and the least amount of money you can invest is 100,000.
To download the FastCredit mobile app and access loans, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the “App Store” app you find on your iPhone. However, if your smartphone is android powered, just open the “Google Play store” app.
2. Next, search for “Fast Credit Mobile”
3. Lastly, download the Fast Credit mobile app, register, and take out a loan.
You can contact FastCredit through any of these ways:
Head Office: First Floor, Wing A, Motorways Complex, Opposite 7-Up Alausa, Lagos.
Phone Number: +234-1-8885 046
Fast Credit is a lending platform that offers timely loans to employed Nigerians in need. So if you need a quick loan, the Fast Credit loan can rescue you and the best part is that you can get it in less than 24 hours. Read through the detailed information above to learn how to access this list easily and conveniently.
Do you need a loan? Be sure to visit this loan platform that allows you to compare loans from different lenders in minutes. It offers the best and ensures that you get nothing less.