Taking out a Credit Direct loan is very easy. Basically, the company, Credit Direct, has made the loan application process online, making it easy to obtain soft loans for your needs. The subsequent paragraphs will guide you on how to seamlessly access this loan.
An Overview of Credit Direct
Credit Direct Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading financial services companies that has its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. Basically, they offer friendly and affordable online loan services and a range of investment products to the public. The flexible repayment option they offer to their customers makes their loans attractive to the everyday Nigerian. This company is known for pioneering the unsecured micro-lending territory in Nigeria
What are the types of Credit Direct Loan?
Basically, this company offers four loan products to the public. These products include:
1. Sharp Sharp Loans
These loans are solely for Federal, State as well as Local government workers. Usually, the loan will be disbursed within 24hrs after you submit your complete documentation. Sharp sharp loan tenors range from about 1 to 12 months.
What documents do I need to obtain a Sharp Sharp Loan?
Here are the documents you need to take out a sharp sharp loan:
- Completed Loan Agreement Form
- Letter of Introduction & Employment or a Confirmation letter.
- Attached passport photo
- Guarantor Submissions, Your Proof of residence and earnings, and Post Dated Cheques.
- Work ID (for salaried people only) & Bank Statements or your Pay Slips.
- Valid Means of Identification – National ID, Driver’s ID, or International passport.
Interesting Read: Loan Monitoring – Everything you need to know
2. Cash to Go Loans
The Cash to Go loans are only for salaried workers and the disbursement is also within 24hrs after you submit complete documentation. Also, Loan tenors for Cash to Go loans range from about 1 to 12 months.
What documents do I need to obtain Cash to Go Loans?
You will need these documents to obtain the Cash to Go loans:
- 1 Passport Picture.
- Your Staff Identity Card.
- Employment Letter and your last Salary Review Letter.
- Valid means of ID
- Your 3 months duly stamped bank statement (must be up to date)
- Pension Statement(For holders of current account).
- Post-Dated Cheques Covering Your Loan Tenor.
- BVN (Bank Verification Number).
- Signed and duly updated Direct Debit Mandate.
3. Quick Asset Finance
Basically, this product offers you a loan to finance income-generating assets (such as grinding machines) white goods, as well as any household equipment. only. The loan tenors available for this product are 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
What documents do I need to obtain Quick Asset Finance?
You will need these documents to access Quick Asset Finance:
- Completed Loan Agreement Form
- Letter of Introduction.
- Attach your passport photo to your loan agreement form
- Appointment letter.
- Staff ID card and any other Valid ID.
- Confirmation letter.
- 3 months consecutive payslip and your bank statement.
- CDL Introduction Letter.
Get a loan up to N100,000 at the best affordable rates in Nigeria
Did you know that you can now you can compare interest rates from different lenders with our loan simulator and get the best deal? Making an informed loan decision requires comparing different loan offers before making a commitment. Through our simulator, you can see at a glance, loan offers coming from different lenders in less than 5 minutes, so you can make the right decision regarding your financing. Try it today
4. Empower the Corp Loans
Credit Direct in partnership with NYSC designed this loan product to cover the financial needs of Corps Members. Hence, this product is only for youth corps members.
What documents do I need to obtain Empower the Corp Loans?
You will need these documents to take out the Empower the Corp Loans:
- Photo of your NYSC Identity card.
- A Photo of an attestation letter from SAED.
- Photo of the Corps member wearing the full NYSC regalia.
- Clear picture of the Corps member’s face.
- A photo of the valid ATM card of corps members’ official NYSC account.
- Photo of the completed letter of an undertaking which is clearly signed and also dated by the corps member.
How can I apply for a Credit Direct Loan?
Here are the few steps to take if you want to apply for a Credit Direct loan:
1. First, follow this quick link to take you to the direct loan registration page https://www.creditdirect.ng/apply-loans-in-nigeria-emergency-loans/
2. Next, enter your details in the online loan application form.
3. Thereafter, click on “Apply Now” and wait for them to verify your basic details and reach out to you.
Alternatively, if you want to apply for a specific kind of loan, just open the menu and go to loans, then tap on the kind of loan you want to apply for and apply.
How can I contact Credit Direct?
You can reach out to Credit Direct via:
Address: 48/50 Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Phone Number: 0700CREDITDIRECT, 01-4482225
Email Address: email@example.com
Credit Direct loans are very easy to access by anybody that meets the eligibility requirements. Also, their flexible repayment tenor gives customers peace of mind and enough time to repay back the loan. If you need funds to settle your financial demands, you can certainly try out the loan products on this platform.
Do you need a loan? Be sure to visit this loan platform that allows you to compare loans from different lenders in minutes. It offers the best and ensures that you get nothing less.