Page Financials is a one-stop-shop for meeting financial obligations. Regardless of what your financial objective is, loans, investments or bills payment – Page Financials is just for you. They got their license from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a financial service provider in 2011 and have been providing cutting edge digital solutions to date. Their mission is to empower customers to be financially smart.
The company has a strong team of professionals with several years of experience in financial and corporate service solutions. As a company, their driving forces are integrity, empathy, innovation, value creation, mutual respect and cooperation
Ratings – 3.4-star rating
Downloads – 50k downloads since 2015
Year of Release – 2015
Version – 3.1.8
Page Mobile App is a source destination for mobile financial transactions. You can get instant loans to meet urgent financial obligations, effect a money transfer to another account, investments at high-interest rates, recharge airtime, and pay bills anytime. All these and more are available on the mobile App.
The Page Mobile App is safe, convenient and no transaction charges.
How To Use This App
- Search for the app “Page Financials” on Play Store or App Store to download
- Click on ‘Create account’ once the download is complete
- You will be required to provide your Bank Verification Number details (this is only for the verification of your details).
- A one-time password (OTP) will be forwarded to the phone number you registered with. Make sure it is associated with your BVN.
- You will need to fill in the OTP, residential address and email.
- You will receive a text message with your Page account number and a default password to confirm the successful completion of the form.
- Also, a login ID and a password change request will be mailed to you. please ensure to change your password for security reasons
- Once the process is done, you can login with your details to start enjoying their services.
Getting A Page Financials Loan
Page Financials offer two different loan products which are namely;
Page Financials Personal Loan scheme is a simple product based on your personal needs. They are a good option to explore if you’re looking to get a loan in Nigeria.
They charge a flat interest rate monthly on loan disbursed, and repayment terms are straightforward and clear. Click here for more information to access the personal loan now.
The Page Financials Group Loan is a quick and straightforward emergency loan available to customers who are in the employment of a company. The loan tenor is usually for up to 15 months. Repayments are automatic. They are deducted monthly from the employee’s salary and will be remitted either by the company or paid by the employee directly.
The interest rate is 3.75% monthly (flat-rate) with no hidden charges or management fees.
Page Loans are currently available to employed persons in Lagos and Ibadan as well as for Bankers in all states.
Page Financials Loan Calculator
The loan calculator shows how much the total repayment of your loan will be. It is an essential tool for loan budgeting and planning. Before you decide on the loan amount, it is imperative to use the loan calculator first.
Page Loans are currently available to employed persons in Lagos and Ibadan as well as persons working in a commercial bank in all 36 states.
Why Page Financials Mobile App?
- Your funds will be in your Page financials account in less than 3 hours
- Safety and convenience are constant factors
- No paperwork, guarantors or collateral
- A responsive and courteous customer service centre
• You don’t have to visit the bank anymore, you can perform all your transactions from your phone
• Great rewards for using the App.