NIRSAL Microfinance is one of the leading financial institutions operating in Nigeria. Established in 2019, Nirsal has served as a top microfinance institution in the country.
NIRSAL Microfinance operates on the vision and ideal of providing top-notch Financial services to its customers all over the country and beyond.
The financial institution is a subsidiary of the Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL Plc.), a non-banking financial institution established in 2013 with a mandate to facilitate the free flow of affordable finance and investments to the agricultural sector. NIRSAL Plc is tasked with the aim of redefining the agribusiness sector and its activities within the country. It does this by measuring, repricing and then sharing agribusiness credit risks.
What services does NIRSAL Microfinance offer?
As a Microfinance bank looking to deliver nothing but the best, Nirsal offers a wide array of financial and non-financial products and services to its customers. These products and services include:
- The Agric, Small Medium Enterprise Scheme: this loan scheme provides loans of up to N10 million to small and medium-scale enterprises. Businesses eligible for the ASMES are those involved in creative & art industries (fashion, beauty, apparel & textile, arts & entertainment), Industrial & Manufacturing (agriculture & allied Processing, automobiles), Information & Communication Technology (telecommunication and media & publishing) and Hospitality (catering & event management). These loans are charged a single-digit interest of up to 9% per annum interest rate. They also do not require collateral security.
- Anchor Borrowers’ Program: the Anchor borrowers’ is aimed at creating and fostering a link between companies engaged in the processing sector and small scale farmers who deal in essential Agricultural commodities.
- NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Access Target Account: this is a saving scheme that is targeted at micro, small and medium-scale enterprises, as well as individuals, looking to cultivate a healthy saving culture. It usually runs for a specific period for a particular financial purpose. Through this scheme, NIRSAL Microfinance aids its customers in saving for a variety of specific reasons, such as rent, purchase of goods, purchase of equipment or even for festivities. There is a predetermined limit put on the account, meaning only a number of limited withdrawals is allowed by the account holder based on pre-agreed instructions. The Access Target account has an opening balance of₦1,000 with a minimum balance of ₦500.
How can I contact NIRSAL Microfinance for these services?
They have a functioning, on-demand customer service and several operational branches. You can reach out to their office through any of these channels;
- Customer Walk-in to their offices
- Telephone (available Monday to Friday – 7 am to 7 pm)
- Electronic mail – email@example.com
- Reach out to them via their social media handles
NIRSAL Microfinance and its parent company NIRSAL operate out of every state in Nigeria, including the FCT, with the headquarters located in Abuja.
Whether you are searching for micro saving options, in the market for micro-loans, easy loans, or any other specific purpose loans, whatever the case may be, NIRSAL Microfinance has got you covered a hundred per cent.
It is fully licensed by the central bank of Nigeria as well as insured by Nigerian Deposit Insurance Commission (NDIC)