Creditville Limited is a private lending institution and asset management company operating and registered in Nigeria. They offer a range of lending services.
Let’s look at some reasons you should take a loan from them today
Creditville takes a business interest in Consumer Finance, Real Estate And Capital Markets. Their customer base includes distinct individuals in salaried employment and small and medium scale businesses in Nigeria.
It operates as a viable institution by delivering creativity and professional services on global best practices.
What is the maximum loan amount I can get from Creditville?
They design their loan products for salary earners and small businesses, and you can get between N100,000 and N4m loan in Nigeria.
The tenor for the loan is between six to twelve months
They offer the loan products listed below
Creditville Personal Loan (Pay Day Loan)
Creditville made this product for professionals and other salary earners. They designed it to meet the immediate cash desires of customers.
With a tenor of up to 12 months repayment period, their payday loan offer is between N100,000 and N4,000,000.
Requirements for Salary/Payday Loan
- Payday Loan request application letter.
- Copy of client employee ID Card.
- Copy of a valid Nigerian means of identification
- Passport photograph
- Salary current account statement
- Duly completed salary loan application form.
- Letter of Employment or Confirmation of Employment.
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill, Rent Receipt).
- A Guarantor is necessary under some circumstances.
This product addresses the gaps that may occur from day to day running of a business. The business must duly register with organised cash flow and financial records.
With a tenor of up to 6 months repayment period, the business loans offer between N100,000 and N4m.
Requirements for SME/Business Loan
- One passport photograph
- Post-dated NUBAN cheques
- Statement of account
- CAC Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- One means of identification (international passport, drivers license or national ID)
- A suitable guarantor
Car Loan/Auto Lease
The product offers car loan facilities to individuals in salary employment in the form of asset finance towards the purchase of a personal vehicle.
The car purchased will solely be for private use and not for any commercial purpose. It transfers ownership of the vehicle to the customer upon completion of the loan repayment.
Requirements for Car Loan/Auto Lease
- Duly completed application form
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Copy of Office means of identification
- Recent utility bill of house address
- Six (6) months bank statement
- A duly executed Asset finance agreement
- Evidence of equity contribution lodged with Creditville Limited’s account.
Other business interests include
Creditville Limited has a real estate and property management arm recognised as Creditville Properties.
It deals in real estate solutions ranging from agency business, property management and property development in major Nigerian cities.
They have a presence in other cities. like Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Creditville licensed by the SEC and manages an array of investment portfolios and other investment advisory services to private investors.
Creditville is one of the fastest leading loan companies in Nigeria with an integrity-based practice, anchored on honesty and transparency.