Accessible loans are becoming mainstream in the Nigerian economy. Gone are the days where you must enter the banking offices and institutions for a loan.
While there are some loans that’ll still force you to see the four walls of a banking office, we can access some in five minutes on your mobile phone.
Aella Credit is one of the many institutions pioneering access to instant loans. Apart from loans, it’s also an investment platform and a marketplace for health insurance. It’s close to a one-stop-shop for all your business needs.
In this article, we will discuss Aella credit and investment opportunities.
How to access Aella Credit
- Download the Aella Credit app – it is available on the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
- Create your account. It’s a straightforward form (They won’t ask for your kidneys or anything)
- Update your profile (Again, no kidney requests)
- Check your eligibility. This is where you’ll know if they approve you for a loan. This is also where you get to find out how much they have approved you for.
- Apply for the loan. (Just because you’ve been approved for a certain amount doesn’t mean you have to borrow all of it, especially if you don’t need it.
- Only borrow what you need! Remember, loans aren’t free money. You will need to pay back. And even though they aren’t asking for your kidney during the process, don’t put yourself when you must sell to pay back. Just teasing. But seriously though, take only what you need)
- Receive the funds in your bank account!
Aella Credit prides itself as being fast with their decision-making process. They claim five minutes is all you need (If you have slow internet, you can’t blame them – but all things equal, five minutes is all you need).
How much can you get and what is their interest rate?
Available loan amounts are between N2000 and N1,000,000 with a maximum tenure of 3 months. Interest rates range between 6% and 20%, and there are no late or rollover fees.
The hack to qualify for higher loan amounts is to make prompt repayments so you can build your credit score to be available for not just higher loan amounts but more favourable interest rates.
Aella Notes (Investments)
With Aella’s investments, you can earn a 26% annual return. Pretty impressive considering that the average annual return is about 12% according to the New York Stock Exchange. As if that’s not great enough, investment packages start as little as N10,000!
To take advantage of this opportunity, simply open an account on https://notes.aellacredit.com/ and follow the prompts. Everything can be done online with the convenience of your mobile phone!
Aella Credit has made it it’s mission to offer affordable financial services in a fast and convenient way. With the facilities available, they have made it pretty easy to use their products to meet any business need.
Be it, borrowing, or even investing, this platform has made its mark. To learn more about Aella Credit, visit https://aellaapp.com/.