The GTBank Student loan is one of the different types of loan facilities offered by GTBank. It is designed to help you finance payment for school fees. This loan offering by GTBank is one of the top sources for a student loan in Nigeria.
What You Get
- For this GTB loan, you have access to up to N5 million with a maximum tenor of 4 months per request.
- Competitive interest rates plus equal monthly payments
- Immediate access to funds for the school fees
How To Apply For A GTBank Student Loan
- Complete and submit a loan application form
- Submit an employer undertaking form
- Ensure that your staff terminal benefit is domiciled in GTBank. If not, you’ll have to obtain a corporate guarantee
Who Can Benefit From The GTBank Student Loan Facility?
To access this loan you must be a staff of selected companies Government Ministries, Parastatals and establishments, and you salary account must be domiciled with GTBank.
How Is The Student Loan Paid?
Once the loan is approved, it is paid by direct transfer to the school’s bank account or by raising a draft in the school’s name.