Fint loan is a unique money lending product. The platform connects borrowers to lenders. On the loan website, investors register as lenders, and it connects them to borrowers who need loans. These loans come with a pre-agreed interest rate that depends on the tenor of the loan.
Fint loan services are for individuals who need loans and investors who want to grow their money by lending to people.
Individuals can borrow little as N20,000 with a maximum of 1 million while businesses can borrow up to 20million. You can access a loan by getting your company to sign up for a payday loan, or you can go through the companies in partnership with Fint loans. Some of these partners include First Registrars, Thrive Agric, Old Mutual, Farm Forte, Vetiva, and Paystack.
Currently, Fint has no mobile app, so all operations are available on their website.
The Fint loan calculator helps you calculate your loan and the repayment plan. To calculate, choose the sector that applies to you, the amount of credit you are taking and the duration, after which it calculates how much you can pay back monthly.
Fint loan Requirements
Some of the requirements for Fint loans include
- You must be 21 and above
- Valid Nigerian bank account
- Bank Verification Number
- Account Statement
- Photocopy of a valid Nigerian identity card
How to Get a Loan on Fint
To apply for a loan on Fint, follow these steps
- Go to the Fint’s website and click on the “Borrow” tab.
- Some details will have to be available to create an account. These details include your names, date of birth, email address, employment status and organization to create an account.
- After inputting the information, you will see an estimate of the loan amount you can borrow.
- Accept terms and conditions as well as the interest rate on loan.
- You are to pay some money for your profile verification and credit history check.
- Once it is successful, upload the necessary documents requested.
- When you are verified, your loan request will appear on the platform.
- Once an investor funds the application, the money will get to your account.
It is important to note that the speed of loan disbursement depends on the lender involved not Fint.
How to Repay a Fint Loan
Your account details are in the system, so they will automatically deduct the loan from your account when the duration expires. Before the agreed date, you will receive reminders so you can pay back the loan before the due date. The platform will then send your payment to the lender you borrowed from, and if you fail to pay back the loan, they might report you to a debt collection agency who will try to retrieve the loan.
Before taking a loan on Fint, you will need insurance to cover unexpected circumstances that may not allow you to repay the loan. Also, you will pay a commitment fee (8%) after payment of the loan. Interest rates also vary according to the sector and the lender, but it is about 39% for a year.
Fint helps in the wealth creation process by enabling people to invest in the money lending business and also connecting people to those who want to borrow money. The platform is transparent and straightforward, which makes the process very useful. We have a whole lot of other posts that explain how to get quick loans in Nigeria from platforms like Renmoney and the likes.