PettyCash is cool because we said so!
You know for some people, the problem they have is how to spend the money they have. It’s rare that you’d come across them, but they exist and if you are one of those people, keep reading. Also, send us your email, we need to talk to you (just kidding), but seriously though…
Anyway, a platform called Pettycash is in business for people such as yourself. Actually, they are also in business for everyone, those who have in abundance and those who need some help once in a while.
So what is Pettycash?
It is an online lending platform where people who receive a monthly salary can get a pay advance of up to N50,000 (or N5 million, with specific terms and conditions). As long as you’re employed, you’re qualified and can have access to small short-term loans. Pretty cool huh?
How does Pettycash work?
Okay, let’s start with some of us that may need a little help once in a while.
Pettycash offers different loan products that are geared towards a specific audience, below are the loan products they offer:
- Federal Staff Loan: This is a product specifically geared towards people who work with the Federal Government. Loan amounts vary from N5000 to N50,000
- PettyCash+: This is an emergency loan of up to N10,000. It is only available to those who have a monthly salary.
- Payday Loan (Most popular): Instant loans between N10,000 and N50,000 are available to salary earners.
- NSCDC Loan: Available to any officer in the Nigerian Security Civil Defence Corps. Loans are from N50,000 to N500,000.
- Business Loan: These loans range from N500,000 to N5,000,000. However, a car is needed as collateral
- Personal Loan: Get a loan of up to N500,000 using your car as collateral, however, you still get to keep and drive the car.
The interest charged on these loans depends on the repayment plan. For context, if you’re able to upset the loans in a short amount of time, you’re likely to pay less interest. But, if you stretch the loan repayment longer, you’re going to pay more interest. These terms are just like any other loans.
Now, for people who need some direction on how to spend the money they have
Pettycash also have solutions for you! Depending on how much you invest, pettycash will pay the return on your earnings monthly! Average returns are about 24%, which is pretty cool considering the fact that even if a lender defaults (let’s pray they don’t), you still get your money back with interest when due. Petty cash deals with brokering the deals while you sit back and expect your credit alerts.
There are four different loan buckets available for investments
- Personal Loan
- Federal Staff Loan
- NYSC Loan
You as an investor can decide which of these buckets you’d like to invest in as they all have different returns.
Pretty easy deal! Pettycash is a platform that has made this process quite easy. Their easy-to-use website – https://pettycash.com.ng/ has simplified this process even further. However, if you’d like to speak to an agent about other investment opportunities similar to this, click the link below.