Technology has made it easy for you to take out emergency plans from the comfort of your home. With the 9Credit loan platform, you can use your phone to get a loan of up to 100,000 in 5 minutes. Now, you may be wondering how to go about this process. Here’s what to do.
An Overview of 9Credit Loan
9Credit is one of Nigeria’s leading instant loan platforms that allows you to obtain loans within 5 minutes. Basically, you can take out loans of up to 100,000 from the comfort of your home without any rigid procedure.
This loan app is registered under Nigerian law and aims to meet the financial needs of Nigerians who are in need.
How can I register on the 9Credit loan app?
To register on this platform, you need to download the app first. You will need to find a guide on how to download the app below. Thereafter, follow the steps below:
1. Open the app and enter your details in the registration form.
2. The app will send you an OTP code which you will also have to enter and get a verification code.
3. Lastly, verify your account. After this, you have created your account successfully.
Get a loan up to N100,000 at the best affordable rates in Nigeria
Did you know that you can now you can compare interest rates from different lenders with our loan simulator and get the best deal? Making an informed loan decision requires comparing different loan offers before making a commitment. Through our simulator, you can see at a glance, loan offers coming from different lenders in less than 5 minutes, so you can make the right decision regarding your financing. Try it today
How can I borrow a loan from 9Credit?
Borrowing a loan on this platform is very easy. Just follow the steps below:
1. Download the 9Credit app on your smartphone. You will find a guide on how to download it below.
2. Next, create your 9Credit account by filling out a simple form within 30 seconds then submit it.
3. Apply for any amount of loan that meets your needs.
4. Lastly, receive the loan into your bank account.
How much loan can I get on 9Credit?
Basically, this loan platform offers you a loan between NGN 3,000 – NGN 100,000 with a payback duration of 62-90 days. Also, the interest rate on the 9Credit platform is 0.07% per day and 25.55% per annum.
What are the requirements to obtain a 9Credit loan?
Here is a list of what you must possess for your 9Credit Loan application to be successful:
1. You must be a Nigerian citizen and must be residing in Nigeria
2. A functioning Bank Account.
3. Bank Verification Number (BVN).
4. You must be between the ages of 18 to 56.
5. A valid phone number.
6. You must have a reliable source of monthly income.
How can I download the 9Credit app?
To download the 9Credit app, follow the steps below:
1. Follow this link to their web platform https://app-api.9moni.com/wap/index
2. Next, click on “download”
3. Wait for the app to get downloaded to your phone, then install it and start your registration process.
How can I repay my 9Credit loan?
To pay back your instant loan, follow the instructions below:
1. First open the 9Credit mobile app and go to loan history
2. Next, tap on “Repay Loan” and you will get an estimate of how much money you owe.
3. Lastly, choose your preferred repayment method and pay back your loan.
How much is the processing fee on 9Credit?
The processing fee on 9Credit ranges from ₦90 to ₦2,000. Also, the platform charges for GST. The GST charge is usually 18% of your Processing Fee.
How can I contact 9Credit loan?
Here’s how you can contact the platform:
Office address: Lawal street, oregun, ikeja, Nigeria
Hotline: +234 09019310402
Online service: https://im.9moni.com/
If you need money urgently, the 9Credit loan platform is definitely one you should consider. The process of obtaining a loan on this platform is easy, convenient, and stress-free. However, before you take out a loan, make provisions to pay it back as soon as possible so the interest rate will not accumulate.
You can obtain a comprehensive loan, tailored to your specific needs by using this platform. Basically, it allows you to compare loans from different lenders across Africa, ensuring the best option doesn’t slip through